Mobile/Wireless credit card processing gives merchant the ability to process credit card and check payments anywhere using a wide variety of devices and handheld terminals.
Benefits of Mobile/Wireless Processing
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a payment terminal and accept payment from credit, debit, and chip cards (EMV). With a single point of sale app, your mobile device not only accepts payments in real time but you are able to accept tips, email customer receipts, track inventory, and more. Improve your operations, streamline payment processes, and reduce operating expenses with a complete suite of mobile products and services for the on-the-go merchant.
All you need is a simple download from the app store and you can securely process any form of electronic payment from virtually anywhere on your smart phone or tablet. All payment transactions and communications are PCI compliant and secured with the most advanced encryption capabilities available. As added security, merchants have password-protected access to their account data.
- Nationwide Wireless Network
- Qualify for Swiped Rates
- Authorize and Process All Major Credit Cards
- Secure sensitive data
- Capture Signatures and Print Receipts on the Spot
- Check Processing Option : Convert Paper Checks to Electronic Payments
- Consolidate multiple devices into a single account
- Easily Transfer Credit Card and Check Transaction Data to Your Accounting and Spreadsheet Software
- Online Access to Real-Time Reports
- Signature capture from mobile devices
- No More Bounced Checks
- Supports encrypted card readers, cash drawers, external receipt printers, and barcode scanning
- Improve Cash Flow
- Reduce Chargebacks
- 24 x 7 Customer Support